Dear Readers,

"Almost everyone has suffered painful,sad and happy moments when falling in love and life. In this page, we share some of the sad, happy, love, life story , short novel, articles and quotes, hope you can find your feeling here and feel better!"
Setiap jiwa yang dilahirkan telah tertanam dengan benih untuk mencapai keunggulan hidup, tetapi benih tidak akan tumbuh seandainya tidak dipupuk dengan keberanian,cinta dan kasih sayang. Hidup bukan tentang mendapatkan apa yang kita inginkan, tetapi tentang menghargai apa yang kita miliki, dan sabar menanti yang akan menghampiri.. .Selagi ada cinta selagi itulah ada harapan dalam kehidupan xx

Almost everyone has suffered painful and sad when falling in love. That is a inevitable part when two people in love with each other. In this page, we share some of the best sad love quotes, hope you can find your feeling here and feel better! - See more at: http://sayingimages.com/sad-love-quotes-heart-broken-quotes/#sthash.VNbMeqQS.dpuf
Almost everyone has suffered painful and sad when falling in love. That is a inevitable part when two people in love with each other. In this page, we share some of the best sad love quotes, hope you can find your feeling here and feel better! - See more at: http://sayingimages.com/sad-love-quotes-heart-broken-quotes/#sthash.VNbMeqQS.dpuf
Almost everyone has suffered painful and sad when falling in love. That is a inevitable part when two people in love with each other. In this page, we share some of the best sad love quotes, hope you can find your feeling here and feel better! - See more at: http://sayingimages.com/sad-love-quotes-heart-broken-quotes/#sthash.VNbMeqQS.dpuf

Translate

Thursday 23 October 2014

I’ll know i did my best..

Fake people are those set of people who have different personalities and act according to situations differently. Fake people or fake relationship cannot be trusted because they are not genuine and straightforward. They change themselves according to circumstances. Fake people are complete hypocrites and liars who would go to any extent to make them seem good and upright. Fake people can turn on friendship when they see that they are no longer getting any benefit from it. One must be quick enough to recognize fake people and must avoid being in their company or getting intimate with them. Fake people must be kept at arm’s length, most certainly. Fake people, fake relationship and fake friends should be avoided at all costs because they can ditch you any time. Some of the biggest challenges in fake relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something. They're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take......Trust involves all your thoughts and emotions to be given to someone so they can have. Trusting someone is knowing that you can be hurt so bad that none can even know. This is why trust is a word of great power.I may have trust issues, but some people seem to have an issue with the responsibility of being trusted..I’ve learned that no matter how thin I slice it, there are always two sides. I’ve learned that it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be. I’ve learned that it’s a lot easier to react than it is to think. I’ve learned that either I control my attitude or it controls me. I’ve learned that maturity has more to do with the types of experiences I’ve had and what I’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays I’ve celebrated. I’ve learned that quantity is not as important as quality when it comes to best friends. I’ve learned that it isn’t enough to be forgiven by others, sometimes I have to learn to forgive myself. I’ve learned that no matter how bad my heart is broken, the world will not stop for my grief. I’ve learned that background and circumstances might have influenced who I'am, but I'm responsible for who I become. I’ve learned that I can’t make someone love me, all I can do is be someone who can be loved. I’ve learned although the word “love” can have many meanings, it loses value when overly used. I’ve learned that no matter how old or wise I think I'm, life never stops teaching.I can’t say I’m proud of my life, but I can say I’m proud that I’ve learned. I’ve learned that I can’t rely on everyone, but I can’t expect everyone not to hurt me. I know some things don’t work out, but I know everything that has been for the better. I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to walk around with a smile, but I know where I’ve been and where I’m going. I know who I am and who my friends are. I’ve had some tough stuff thrown at me, but I’ve gotten by. I’m not one to complain so I’ll keep trying and in the end, I’ll know i did my best...